Palm Coast, Florida

Dummy that I am crashed my roof and totaled my windshield by either not letting automatic garage door open properly, or it came back down, thus had to pay $500 deductible and let them take my car to be repaired.Insurance company thought Jon Hall reliable.

I made the *** mistake of asking Jon Hall to also carefully fix the headliner that had a few minor wrinkles in it since they had to remove it anyway to pound out roof and put in new windshield. The mess I am left with is horrendous. They left great big sagging wrinkles in it, and say that it's not their fault since I admitted there were already sags in my headliner!

All they do now is lie to any Better Business Bureau or other consumer complaints I make!

Had an Experience with Jon Hall Chevrolet?

Comments

Signofthetimes

Good ole GM.....and Mr.

Goodwrench.

No wonder they went bankrupt....and will eventually go out of business forever!

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more